Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I Change the trackball color on my blackberry pearl 8100?

I know that you can download the application %26quot;Bling Ball%26quot; but i can't figure out how to get it on my phone. If anyone can give me any help it would be great. Thanks in advanceHow do I Change the trackball color on my blackberry pearl 8100?buy an app to change the colorHow do I Change the trackball color on my blackberry pearl 8100?ColorPearl

ColorPearl allows you to change the color of the trackball on your BlackBerry Pearl.



Note: The ONLY BlackBerry that this will work on is the Pearl/8100! It is the only device with the colored LEDs behind the trackball. There will not be a version for the 8800, Curve/8300, Pearl 2/8120/8130. Blame RIM, not me!



To change your trackball color on OS 4.5+, check out BlingBall. I may at some point write ColorPearl for 4.5, but with BlingBall available it doesn檛 seem necessary.



To enable/disable and set the color, go to Options-%26gt;ColorPearl.