Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change my blackberry's track ball color?

I know how to change the color, BUT, I do not know how to make the trackball a multi-colored. I saw my friend's and his was going crazy with the different colors. Please help? Thanks x)How do i change my blackberry's track ball color?you can change the color of a blackberry track ball if you have the blackberry pearl 8310 if you download the application. all other blackberry's are not made with the color changing light. you can, however, take the track ball out of the phone and color the light with a marker (however this is DEFINITELY NOT recommended, and if you do so the warranty will no longer be in effect) I, personally, went to ebay and just bought a color trackball for only $4.00... and I LOVE it!



hope this helps! good luck!