Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anyway to change the trackball on my Blackberry Pearl 8110?

I just got the phone yesterday and I'm still trying to figure it out. Its the new 8110 Blackberry Pearl for AT%26amp;T. I'd like to change the color for the trackball. Anyone know how?



Also is there a way to use the usb cable that came with the phone to upload ringtones to the phone?Anyway to change the trackball on my Blackberry Pearl 8110?This is not possible with the newer Pearls.



The original Pearl 8100 hosted different colors of LED Lights underneath the trackball, which made it possible to change the color of the light with a program.



However, with the next generation of Pearls, the multi-colored LED Lights were replaced with the default colorless LED.



The only way to change the light is to take out the trackball, and color the LED Light with a sharpie of the color of your choice. However, this WILL void your warranty.
  • How do I keep bed sheets tight
  • phone
  •