Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change the color on my trackball for blackberry?

i have the software and i have the usb cord but i dont know were to to go to change the color i have it downloaded on my phoneHow do i change the color on my trackball for blackberry?unless you have the old 8100 pearl you cant. : (

i tried to and the application wont work. If you have that phone the application is called colorpearl. you can download it directly through your blackberry's browser just use google mobile or something and type in colorpearl and sites will come up.How do i change the color on my trackball for blackberry?there should be a program at pinstack.com that you can upload to your berry with the blackberry manager.How do i change the color on my trackball for blackberry?There is a video on youtube where some guy demonstrates how the change the color of the trackball



or



try



http://www.crackberry.com



for more information