Friday, June 3, 2011

I need help with my blackberry pearl 8100.....?

Ok, i have been trying to figure this out for the longest!!!! i DO NOT have the internet on my blackberry pearl, but i was told that i could still change the color of my trackball, and get new themes for my blackberry. I still haven't figured out how to do this yet. If you know how, i am more than willing to give you four stars, if you could just walk me thru it...and what is the most up to date desktop software for the blackberry pearl???? Thanx in advance!!!!!!I need help with my blackberry pearl 8100.....?If you do not have the BlackBerry data plan on your account then you have to use the Desktop Manager program to install programs. When you download a theme or a program there should be a .alx file, and a .cod file. You will use the Desktop Manager's Application Loader program to install these files.



Check out the link below for the steps on installing third-party applications:



http://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/How_dI need help with my blackberry pearl 8100.....?What do you mean you don't have internet on your blackberry pearl? what company do you have? I have Verizon and you HAVE to have internet. At%26amp;t requires it as well...